Arduino code to light a AdaFruit NeoPixel with the Kight Rider light sequence. This code was based off the Arduino Knight Rider Tutorial.
- An Arduino Board. I’m using an Uno.
- AdaFruit NeoPixel
- Adafruit NeoPixel library
- Install Adafruit NeoPixel library
- Connect the NeoPixel to ground and power. Power requirements here: AdaFruit NeoPixel
- Connect NeoPixel to PIN 6 of the Arduino. Connect NeoPixel ground to the ground of the Arduino.
- Upload KnightRiderNeoPixel to the board and run it.
This code was based off the Arduino Knight Rider Tutorial.
Knight Rider Light sequence on a Arduino with AdaFruit NeoPixel led lights from doug on Vimeo.Comments closed